- The function of this role is to enhance the competencies of individual employees by assigning and conducting training programs that will boost employees workplace performance in alliance with company’s core values
- Providing instructional skills training
- Performing training needs assessments
- Deployment and delivering curriculum and learning materials
- Managing all phases of training interventions
- Establishment of training plan through job analysis
- Analysis of training effectiveness
- Conducting technical theory training
What we expect from you:
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Zone leader or similar
- Proven design and development of training materials and course development for delivery on different platforms
- Hands-on experience coordinating or executing training events
- Basic understanding of principles of adult learning
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, deliver, monitor and evaluate)
- High attention to detail and QA of materials and courses
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Local language and proficient in English – written and speaking
What you can expect from us:
- Start a journey of endless opportunities at Edwards.
- We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and great ideas enable us to innovate for the future.
- We believe that passionate people make it happen. You are a brand ambassador and our face towards our customers.
- With us you drive your own professional journey and you are empowered to act.
- We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow.
Edwards is a leading developer and manufacturer of sophisticated vacuum products, exhaust management systems and related value-added services. Edwards’s solutions are integral to manufacturing processes for semiconductors, flat panel displays, LEDs and solar cells.
Edwards has over 4,000 employees worldwide engaged in the design, manufacture and support of high technology vacuum and exhaust management equipment. Edwards has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Europe, Asia and North America
For more information about Edwards visit our website: www.edwardsvacuum.com
A division of Atlas Copco
Give wings to your dreams
The world is full of opportunities and we can’t wait for you to explore them with us. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us you are empowered to explore opportunities and drive your own professional journey.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Edwards Vacuum LLC (Edwards) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind: Edwards is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Edwards are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Edwards will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Edwards encourages applicants of all ages.
Accessibility Notice: If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com or call 973-397-3400. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.